Minimal Mistakes is a flexible two-column Jekyll theme. Perfect for hosting your personal site, blog, or portfolio on GitHub or self-hosting on your own server. As the name implies — styling is purposely minimalistic to be enhanced and customized by you .
The theme includes responsive layouts (
splash pages) that look great on mobile and desktop browsers.
- Compatible with Jekyll 3.x and GitHub Pages
- Several layout options (single, archive, splash pages)
- SEO optimized with support for Twitter Cards and Open Graph data
- Optional header images, sidebars, table of contents, galleries, related posts, breadcrumb links, and more.
- Optional comments (Disqus, Facebook, Google+, and custom)
- Optional analytics (Google Analytics and custom)
|[Post with Header Image][header-image-post]||A post with a large header image.|
|[HTML Tags and Formatting Post][html-tags-post]||A variety of common markup showing how the theme styles them.|
|[Syntax Highlighting Post][syntax-post]||Post displaying highlighted code.|
|[Post with a Gallery][gallery-post]||A post showing several images wrapped in
|[Sample Collection Page][sample-collection]||Single page from a collection.|
|[Categories Archive][categories-archive]||Posts grouped by category.|
|[Tags Archive][tags-archive]||Posts grouped by tags.|
For even more demo pages check the [posts archive][year-archive].
Icons + Demo Images:
- Magnific Popup
- Greedy Navigation - lukejacksonn
- jQuery Smooth Scroll
Minimal Mistakes is designed, developed, and maintained by Michael Rose. Just another boring, tattooed, designer from Buffalo New York.